Come On, Feel The Illinoise
Creator of the Mix: Rev. Syung Myung Me
Initial Notes About The Mix: After The Speakerboxxx Below (and the corresponding The Speakerboxxx Below project, of which, well, so far, I'm the only one who's done a version...), I figured I'd set my sights on Illinois. Obviously, all tracks are by Sufjan Stevens, because they're only from Illinois, or the companion album/out-takes disc, The Avalanche. Of course, everyone else is encouraged to do their own versions! After all, I didn't include "The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades Is Out To Get Us! and only one alternate version of "Chicago!".
- Come On! Feel The Illinoise!
- The Man Of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts
- Adlai Stevenson
- Concerning The UFO Sighting Near Highland, Illinois
- The Perpetual Self, Or "What Would Saul Alinsky Do?"
- John Wayne Gacy, Jr.
- No Man's Land
- Let's Hear That String Part Again, Because I Don't Think They Heard It All The Way Out In Bushnell
- Inaugural Pop Music For Jane Margaret Byrne
- They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back From The Dead!! Ahhhh!
- Springfield, Or Bobby Got A Shadfly Caught In His Hair
- Casimir Pulaski Day
- The Mistress Witch From McClure (Or, The Mind That Knows Itself)
- Decatur, Or, Round Of Applause For Your Stepmother!
- The Henney Buggy Band
- Chicago (Multiple Personality Disorder Version)