For Once In My Life:Stevie Wonder
For Once in My Life is the ninth (tenth overall) studio album by American singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder on Motown Records, released in November 1968. Then eighteen years old, Wonder had established himself as one of Motown's consistent hit-makers. This album continued Wonder's growth as a vocalist, songwriter and producer. It featured songs like the title track, "Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day" and the modest hits "I Don't Know Why" and "You Met Your Match". It also marked the debut of the Hohner Clavinet on a Stevie Wonder album, which would become a mainstay on albums to come.
- "For Once in My Life" (Ron Miller and Orlando Murden) 2:48
- "Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day" (Henry Cosby, Sylvia Moy and Stevie Wonder) 2:45
- "You Met Your Match" (Lula Mae Hardaway, Don Hunter and Stevie Wonder) 2:37
- "I Wanna Make Her Love Me" (Henry Cosby, Lula Mae Hardaway, Sylvia Moy and Stevie Wonder) 2:52
- "I'm More Than Happy (I'm Satisfied)" (Henry Cosby, C. Grant, Sylvia Moy and Stevie Wonder) 2:56
- "I Don't Know Why" (Lula Mae Hardaway, Don Hunter, Paul Riser and Stevie Wonder) 2:46
- "Sunny" (Bobby Hebb) 4:00
- "I'd Be a Fool Right Now" (Henry Cosby, Sylvia Moy and Stevie Wonder) 2:54
- "Ain't No Lovin'" (Lula Mae Hardaway, Don Hunter, Riser and Stevie Wonder) 2:36
- "God Bless the Child" (Arthur Herzog Jr. and Billie Holiday) 3:27
- "Do I Love Her" (Stevie Wonder) 2:58
- "The House on the Hill" (L. Brown, Berry Gordy and Allen Story) 2:36
"I'd Be a Fool Right Now" would be remixed in 1977 for Wonder's Looking Back Anthology.