Great Hits (Bee Gees album)
|Compilation album by Bee Gees|
|Recorded|| 1963-1966 |
Festival Studios and St. Clair Studios
|Genre||Beat, folk, doo-wop|
|Label|| Horizon (1969 release) |
Polydor (1970 release)
|Producer||Bill Shepherd, Robert Iredale|
|Bee Gees chronology|
The cover of the 1969 version features the Bee Gees in the winter from 1969-1970 just after Vince Melouney left. And was the first time that Maurice Gibb features his beard which was his trademark for the next 34 years.
- Side A
- "I Was A Lover, A Leader Of Men"
- "Follow the Wind"
- "(Theme From) Jamie McPheeters"
- "Every Day I Have to Cry"
- "Take Hold of That Star"
- Side B
- "Wine and Women"
- "I Don't Think It's Funny"
- "Turn Around, Look At Me"
- "I Am the World"
- "The Battle of the Blue and the Grey"
- "How Love Was True"