I'm a Wound and a Sword, A Victim and an Executioner
Creator of the Mix: Rev. Syung Myung Me
Initial Notes About The Mix: It's been three months since the last Real Mix CD (previous volumes: Jeff Bridges... I Don't Need No Jeff Bridges To Put Music To My Poem!, The Opposite Of Smoke Is Egg Whites, and Past The Barber and Gymnasium, with a special online supplement being posted every Monday at Phancy.com, which also had the first 16 weeks compiled into a set called Thirteen Ugly Children Roll Gutterballs), so here goes!
Like the last two, this is another themed compilation -- none of these songs were, as far as I could research, ever released in the US. Mostly, they're from Japan-only and UK-only releases, but there's a few exceptions. With any luck, though, perhaps some of these will end up coming out in the US at some point as well; they're all from cool sources that I'd recommend picking up if you ever come across them.
- M - Don't Believe What The Papers Say/The Bride Of Fortune
- POLYSICS - Baby BIAS
- The Flying Lizards - Sex Machine
- Fluffy Kittens - Eleanor
- Kraftwerk - Les Mannequins
- Madness - Elysium
- Takako Minekawa - Fabie (1, 2, 3 Beat It)
- The Lightning Seeds - If Only
- Neil Innes - Immortal Invisible
- Love Psychedelico - Life Goes On
- Mankind Liberation Front - The Tens
- Mr. Partridge (XTC) - Commerciality (Signal Ad)
- Supersnazz - There He Goes
- bis - The European
- Chris Morris - TV Lizards
- Frank Chickens - M.Y.T.H.
- The Young Fresh Fellows - Miniskirt
- Weezer - Teenage Victory Song
- Motormark - Go-Go Kiosko
- Shonen Knife - It's A New Find (English - I've Gone Berzerk Mix)