It's Alright (I See Rainbows):Yoko Ono
It's Alright (I See Rainbows) is the sixth solo album by Yoko Ono, and her second release after the death of husband John Lennon. As a variation of a theme concerning its predecessor, the back cover features a transparent image of Lennon in a then-contemporary photo of Yoko and Sean, depicted in Central Park. This album marks her first foray into new wave sounds and 1980s pop production. It charted at #98 in the US.
All songs are written, composed, arranged, produced, and sung by Ono. In 1997, the album was remastered by Ono and Rob Stevens for release on CD by Rykodisc.
All songs written and composed by Yoko Ono.
|2.||"Never Say Goodbye"||4:17|
|3.||"Spec of Dust"||3:32|
|5.||"Tomorrow May Never Come"||2:38|
|8.||"Let the Tears Dry"||3:26|
|10.||"I See Rainbows"||2:34|
|1997 Reissue Bonus Tracks|
|11.||"Beautiful Boys" (Demo)||2:00|
|12.||"You're the One" (Alternate take)||4:50|
- Engineering - Brian McGee, John Davenport, Jon Smith
- Synthesisers - Pete Cannarozzi, Paul Griffin
- Background Vocals - Gordon Grody, Kurt Yahjihan, Carlos Alomar
- Guitars - Elliot Randall, John Tropea
- Keyboards - Paul Griffin, Michael Holmes, Paul Shaffer
- Bass - Neil Jason
- Drums - Yogi Horton, Allan Schwartzberg
- Percussion - Rubens Bassini, David A. Freedman, Sammy Figueroa, Roger Squitero
- Tabla - Roy Badal
- Tuba/Baritone Saxophone - Howard Johnson
- Photography - Bob Gruen