Magnetic Fields, The
Headquarters: New York, NY
Website Link(s): Official Site
Includes Members ofEdit
The Magnetic Fields is one of many projects for Stephin Merritt, this one has more of an electropop sound though typically very Lo-Fi. Their most known record is most likely 69 Love Songs, which is exactly what it sounds like, split over 3 CDs.
- Distant Plastic Trees
- The Wayward Bus
- The Charm of the Highway Strip
- Get Lost
- 69 Love Songs
- The Opposite Of Smoke Is Egg Whites
- Why Does It Have To Be Zany?
- VoVat's Mix
- The College Chronicles, Part One
- Happy Birthday Dad
- Pray For My TV Show
- Dub Club: Session 1 Fall, Buttontop
- Dub Club: Erik Blood Disc 1 (Rain)
- Dub Club: November 2005 Rain - Courtney
- Dub Club: Less Light Mix - Leslie Smith
- And A Bumper Sticker That Says "No Other Possibility"