The One That You Love
"The One That You Love" is a popular song written by the Bee Gees and sung by Australian soft rock band Air Supply that reached number one in the United States in 1981. It topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart on July 25, 1981, and remained there for one week, becoming the band's only number one hit. In Canada, it knocked the Stars on 45 medley off the top spot and stayed there for five weeks.
"The One That You Love" also peeked at number two for five weeks on the Adult Contemporary chart.
- Russell Hitchcock - vocals
- Graham Russell - vocals, guitar
- Barry Gibb - background vocals, guitar, orchestral arrangement
- George Terry - guitar
- Don Felder - guitar
- George Bitzer - piano
- Richard Tee - piano
- Harold Cowart - bass guitar
- Steve Gadd - drums
- Albhy Galuten - orchestral arrangement
- Steven Klein - engineer